-->



Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kanta tau... 




Could Have Been
-Frio


If only i could turn back the time
When all the words we say
We can make it rhyme
I just can't get you off my mind
I can only smile when you were mine

I've been waiting for you all night long
Gotta listen to your voice on the phone..

Could have been a perfect love
I'm still tryin'
I know you've lost your faith in me
Now i'm cryn'
I know i've been a such a fool
I've been blinded
Can we just get back to where we've started
'coz i miss your grip and i miss the way you kiss me



Only Reminds Me Of You
-MYMP

I see you, beside me
It's only a dream
A Vision of what used to be
The laughter, the sorrow
Pictures in time
Fading to memories

How could I ever let you go?
Is it too late to let you know?

I try to run from your side
But each place I hide
only reminds me of you
When i turn out all the lights
Even the night
only reminds me of you

I needed my freedom
That’s what I thought
But I was a fool to believe
My heart lied when you cried
Rivers of tears
But I was too blind to see

Everything we’ve been through before
Now it means so much more

So come back to me
I'm down on my knees
Boy can’t you see...

How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to late to let you know



Weh?! Kamusta naman! Hindi naman masyadong emote yang kanta na yan noh?! Haha. Pero sasabihin ko lang...ehem, hindi ko naman pinost yan dito dahil sa nakaka-relate ako (defensive?). Wahahaha. Nagkataon lang na yan ung lagi kong napapakinggan ngayon. Kaso anu ba naman yan, ang drama nga talaga. Dapat umiiwas ako sa mga ganyang klaseng kanta sa mga panahong ito...




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory