-->



Thursday, November 02, 2006

10 Things I Hate About U & Happy Feet 




Napanood ko uli ung movie last week ata. Wala lang natuwa lang ako. High school memories. Haha.


10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots

and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you’re always right,

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you’re not around,

and the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,

not even close…

not even a little bit…

not even at all.




November na!!!!! (Christmas na!!) Hindi. Hindi naman yun ang sasabihin ko. Malapit na ipalabas ung Happy Feet!! Although hindi ko pa talaga alam ang exact date ng opening dito. Yiiiiieee.

CUTE!!!


May nakita na nga kami, life-size cardboard poster thingy (hindi ko lam tawag) sa Mall of Asia at natuwa naman ako. Hahaha. Parang bata eh. Sana may stuffed toy na baby penguins. Wahaha. Grabe, ang tagal na pinapakita ung trailer nun...ung may mga kumakanta't sumasayaw na penguins. Haha. Gumawa na nga rin ako ng entry bout dun before eh, sa sobrang excitement.


Edit:
November 22 ang opening ng Happy Feet ;)




This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The 

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search directory