Narda-Kamikaze
Tila ibon kung lumipad
Sumabay sa hangin ako'y napatingin
Sa dalagang nababalot ng hiwaga
*Mapansin kaya sa dami ng yong ginagawa
Kung kaagaw ko ang lahat
May pagasa bang makilala ka
Awit na nanawagan baka sakaling napakikingan
Pagibig na palaisipan sa kanta nalang kita mahal
Nagaabang sa langit
Sa mga ulap sumisilip
Sa likod ng mga tala
Kahit sulyap lang darna
Ang swerte nga naman ni ding
Lagi ka nyang kapiling
Kung ako sa kanya liligawan na kita
Tumalon kaya ako sa bangin
Para lang iyong sagipin
Ito ang tanging paraan para mayakap ka
Darating kaya sa dami ng ginagawa
Kung kaagaw ko sila paano na kaya
So Sick -Ne-Yo
Mmmm mmm yeah
Do do do do do do do-do
Ohh Yeah
Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cuz right now it says that we
Can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
Cuz you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore
(it's ridiculous)
It's been months
And for some reason I just
(can't get over us)
And I'm stronger then this
(enough is enough)
No more walkin round
With my head down
I'm so over being blue
Cryin over you
And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked July 15th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be
That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone
(Stupid love songs)
Dont make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
Let it go
Turning off the radio
Cuz I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
(why can't I turn off the radio?)
Said I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
(why can't I turn off the radio?)

Be With You-Mary J Blige
I can't deal with the fact that
You don't want me around
Why you wanna see me down?
It's so unusual
That you don't love me no more
Why you wanna close the door?
I spent all my days and all my nights with you
Just tell me what am I gonna do without you
If loving you is so right
Tell me how I'll make it through the night
You know that I don't ever want to leave you
(I wanna be with you)
I just wanna be with you
Nothing else I'd rather do
(I wanna be with you)
I want to spend my life with you
Let's take this time to think about
what was said and done
Now tell me why you had to run
Away from me
Now I can't sleep at night
Why we had to fight
Everyday from you I look and I see something new
Now tell me what I got to do to get this through to you
It's the little things you do for me
That makes me very happy
You know that I don't wanna leave you
It seams like each and ever time I come around
You don't want me there
And it's beginning to make me so scared
So scared that I might loose you
All I wanna do is be with you baby baby baby baby boy