Things to do for this week:
* Start with Area 3-- Meron na akong floor layout. Ahrm, step 1 pa lang un.
* Pick up some swatches (samples)
* Do the logo, letterhead, envelope and calling card for IDBM-- (2x) kasi ung isa para sa "Partnership" & ung isa ako ung na-assign para gumawa nung sa "Corporation" namin.
* Study for IDBM Prelims (Anu nga ba pag-aaralan dun?!)
* Conceptualize the cover design for the Interior Design Magazine in Filipino
* Get LOTS of
SLEEP and eat alot. (Wahaha!)
Kakatapos ko lang sa Area 2 kahapon, dapat last Saturday ang submission pero na-move. Actually kakatapos ko lang dun sa dalawang perspective drawings, ung mga layouts last last Saturday pa kasi noon ung deadline.
Gaah!! Sobrang pagod ako lately. Lagi na lang akong inaantok. Tapos lagi pati akong gutom pero feeling ko minsan sobrang ala na kong gana kumain. Grabe, sobrang stress na toh. Ang dami-daming dapat gawin and yet I feel sooooo lazy. Waaaah!! Haha! Kelangan ko ng energy booster! Or better yet, kailangan ko ma-inspire! Wahaha. Ehem.
Epal lang: Waaah! Matatapos na ang My Girl! =( Kelangan maghanap na kong ng ibang mapapanood...or maybe not atleat kapag wala na kong pinapanood may time na ko para maging bibo. (Nooo!!!)

My current LSS:
Unfaithful-Rihanna
Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company
He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
But clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer
I feel it in the air
As I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss upon my cheek
As he reluctantly
Asks if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know
Where I'm about to go
And we know it very well
Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying
Our love, his trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore
Uh
Anymore (anymore)